The Wisconsin Department of Tourism has released some great information for getting outside, staying safe and being well during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some great tips for accomplishing getting outside, staying safe and being well.
Get Outside. Stay Safe. Be Well.
Time spent outdoors being physically active keeps your mind and body healthy. Follow these recommendations to keep yourself and others safe.
- Feeling Sick? Please stay home. Have a cough or fever? Call your doctor.
- Physical distance 6 feet from others. Maintain a safe distance from others not in your household. Smile and wave hello, but respect others' space.
- Ride solo or only with other members of your household. Ride solo, but let others know your plans, your route and when you'll be back.
- Avoid congregating. Maintain a safe distance at access points. Allow others to leave before entering a crowded area.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly. Wash for 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer after touching shared surfaces and before you touch your face.
- Pack it out. Leave no trace. Be respectful of nature. Please take your trash with you if receptacles are unavailable or full.
Click "Download File" for the PDF version of the flyer.