The Wisconsin ATV / UTV Association is proud to present the 2018 annual meeting and workshops!
Please watch this page for more details (we are still working out all of the fine details). There will be workshops on the status of the trail ambassador program, route issues around the state, winter riding usage, tracked vehicles and more!
The WATVA annual meeting is a great way to learn about the progress of the ATV program and how our organization is helping shape the future for ATVing in Wisconsin. Come visit with the leadership and regional coordinators as well as other local clubs from around the state.
- Recreational Safety Warden Description and Revisions Overview: 1:30-2:00 PM
- Trail Ambassador Review & Recertification: 2:00-5:00 PM
- Trail Ambassador & Wisconsin Emergency Management Briefing: 6:00 PM
Saturday - Informational & Educational Workshops, Lunch, Awards Presentation & Annual Meeting
Annual Meeting Agenda
Registration table opens at 7:45, Workshops begin at 8:30
- Registration table opens at 7:45, Workshops begin at 8:30
- Opening Remarks 8:30-8:45 am
- Registration and funding overview: Cathy Burrow 8:45-9:15 am
- DNR Law Enforcement Update: Gary Eddy 9:15-9:30
- ATV & UTV Route Law changes / proposals 9:30-10:00 am
- Break 15 Minutes 10:00-10:15 am
- Gauging Winter ATV / UTV Use in Wisconsin 10:15-11:00 am
- ATV / UTV Shared bridges update 11:00-11:30 am
- Lunch 11:30-12:45 pm
- ATV / UTV Tracked Vehicle Discussion 12:45-1:15 PM
- OWI Bill Proposal & Panel discussion 1:15-1:45 pm
- DNR State properties - ROI / Northern Highland 1:45-2:15 pm
- US Forest Service 2:15-2:45 PM
- Break 15 minutes 3:00-3:15 PM
- WATVA Annual Meeting 3:10-5:00 PM
- Awards Program 6 pm - End?
Any WATVA Club that would like a booth at the annual meeting, please contact the home office via email or phone if you are interested in having a booth, free of charge.